Looking for a vacation spot that will let you have peace and quiet, yet be on the edge of an exciting adventure? How about 4 acres of property on the Lake of Bays with a richly appointed cottage with a gorgeous sunset view over a pristine lake.
Everything you need to recharge your batteries is here! This 4 bedroom, fully equipped home has something you WON'T find on any OTHER rental. Four acres of Muskoka vacation heaven that is yours and yours alone for your vacation time. This house has just been completely refurnished, including quality stainless steel appliances.
Summer of 2013 almost full - Call NOW to book !!!
Call about our spring & fall 3 and 4 day specials
NOW OPEN YEAR-ROUND
FOR PICTURES, see the PHOTO SECTION tab (at the top of this page)
(for even more pictures, please see the link (photobucket) at the bottom of this page)
We are located on the Lake of Bays, which offers an incredible 550 kilometers of shoreline, with access to several towns and communities along the lake. During the summer months visitors to the area enjoy an aquatic vacation getaway by taking to the lake for swimming or boating - bring your canoe or kayak, or rent them nearby.
There are a variety of other activites nearby - spend the day in Huntsville, how about a great day of golf at Deerhurst, maybe a day of canoeing right here on the lake, bring your own or rent a jet-ski or a boat, go fishing (great fishing - small and large mouth bass, lake trout), spend a day at Algonquin, you could try visiting local antique shops, or simply spending the day enjoying your private 4 acres of Muskoka beauty. Looking for great Muskoka cottage rentals - this property is located on Highway 35 just off Highway 60, just outside the quaint town of Dwight.
We are conveniently located 20 minutes to Huntsville, 15 minutes to Deerhurst, 15 minutes to Algonquin Provincial Park, and 15 minutes to Dorset, 5 minutes to Dwight.
- Water Access: Lakefront.
- Nearest Town: Dwight, Ontario.
- Located on: Lake of Bays.
- Waterfront: Yes.
- Beach Type: Sand, pebbles.
- Watercraft: Bring your own or rent in the area.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Rooms: Kitchen, living room, dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths,laundry room
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 and 1/2.
- Amenities: Oven/stove, microwave, toaster, dishes, cutlery, toaster oven, coffee maker, refridgerator, dishwasher, washer & dryer, linens provided, DVD, CD player, deck, fire pit, satellite television, balcony, propane barbeque, patio, indoor fireplace, private covered dock,water cooler for bottled water, iron/ironing board.
- Property: All situated on 4 PRIVATE acres for your enjoyment
- Limitations: Guests allowed, no smoking in cottage.
- Mininum Booking: prime season - 7 days, off-season - 3 days.
- 2012/13 Prices: Oct 27/2012 - May 12/2013 = $2,500/wk, May 12 - Sept 14 = $3,150/wk, Sept 14 - Nov 24 = $2,500/wk
- Surcharges may apply for holidays (May 24, July 1, July 4, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- Cleaning charges extra
- Security deposit required
- Amt of Deposit Required: 50%. Balance due 60 days prior to rental
- Further Pictures: go to: